Tuesday, August 4, 2009

SUV becomes the meat in a MUNI sandwich

Last night I was on my way to the grocery store when I saw a bit of "commotion" coming from Market street. I parked at Safeway and walked up Market street about three blocks to find yet another MUNI accident. This one was quite interesting. A Nissan Pathfinder SUV was sandwiched between two MUNI F-line trains. I snapped these pictures at about 7pm.

The accident happened near the corner of Market and Noe. According to riders of the F, the driver was distracted while talking to a passenger. Luckily, no one was seriously injured.

This is the second major MUNI accident in less than a month! I'm so glad I don't ride the MUNI to work! (Cause driving 120 miles a day at 80mph is so much safer)






3 comments:

  1. I hope it was not a woman

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures. I would have been scared to death if I was in that car!

    ReplyDelete