Tuesday, August 18, 2009

New Reba CD released today!


I know most of you could care less about this, but as a lot of you know I've been a crazy Reba FANatic for about 20 years. Geez, I'm getting old. It all started when I used to go to Los Banos to spend the weekend with my friend Jason when we were in the 8th grade and his mom, Michele would play Reba the whole way.

20 years, about 16 concerts, and one very exciting meet-and-greet later, I'm as big a fan as ever. She still sounds and looks amazing. I can't wait to pick up the new CD. (Headed to Target after my 10am meeting). I'll let y'all (ha) know how it is! Should I rate it? Do I use Rebas to rate Reba? That seems inappropriate. You know I'd just give it 5 anyway. :)

You can watch a video interview with Reba about the new album here

No comments:

Post a Comment