Monday, August 10, 2009

Kathy Griffin and Sarah Palin at Thanksgiving?!?


Sounds crazy, right? Well, since Kathy Griffin showed up at the Teen Choice Awards with Sarah Palin's grandbaby's daddy, Levi Johnston, anything is possible. Now, it's obviously a publicity stunt, and a damn good one, but I'm sure it has Sarah and Bristol P seeing red. I could make a joke here about "...and I don't mean the fake crimson that they pump into Kathy's hair" but I like her too much :)

Now, look at this poor kid. He looks scared to death. Does he have any other look? He had that same moose-in-the-headlights look standing on stage at the Repub Convention with his pregnant Palin. It's that "oh sh&t, what did I get myself into?!" look. Here's a suggestion Levi, STOP GETTING YOURSELF INTO SH&T! You think this is going to make it easier for you to spend time with that baby? I mean, come on. Michael Jackson's pharmacist makes better judgement calls (sorry, still in "Roast" mode).

Anyway, this had to piss off the Palin's and that's good enough for me :) Love Kathy Griffin. If the rumor's about the Palin marriage are true, Kathy just might show up at the Emmy's with Todd!

No comments:

Post a Comment