Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Funny Presidential Town Hall protester signs

We've all seen some of these crazed protesters, like the one I blogged about last week. He's the extreme. Some are silly, some are funny, and some are just plain dumb. Here are a few of the signs from recent weeks.

At least the guy in the back left is honest. "Angry Mob" haha.


The one sign in the middle pretty much sums up the rest of them. I mean, look at the guy with the confederate flag tshirt and the "Abolish Federal Government" sign.


This might be my favorite sign, definitely an issue I'd like to see go before the Supreme Court. I hope Sotomayor has a dry sense of humor.


I don't know what I like more about this guy, the fact that he came out to poke fun at the protesters, or that he's just strolling through the angry crowd on his cell phone.

Ahh, our well informed youth. These girls are trying to keep young Chinese people from killing your Grandma. It's an epidemic.

Probably the best pic of them all. Ummm, you might want to get spell check lady. Otherwise, your issue seems a bit personal.

Thanks to the Huffington Post for a lot of these signs

No comments:

Post a Comment