Wednesday, August 5, 2009

ROCK STAR


What else can you say about President Clinton? The man is still the most powerful man in the world in my opinion. You all know I'm a huge fan of President Obama, but Bill Clinton is a force. You think George W. Bush could have flown to North Korea and recued those journlaists? No way. I don't even know that President Obama has that kind of influence (yet). President Bill Clinton is probably the most respected man in the world. He deserves to be.

The video below is really touching. They had no idea where they were going, they were prisoners. Then, they walk into a room and see President Bill Clinton. What an awesome feeling and tremendous relief. Talk about a sight for sore eyes!


My only question is, I wonder how Secretary of State Hillary Clinton felt about that? Isn't that her territory? Well, to her credit, she stepped aside and let him take the lead...again.

1 comment:

  1. That's the thing about Hillary, she knows how powerful Bill is and I think she loves him for it.

    ReplyDelete