Friday, May 21, 2010

Watch this movie!

One of the things I enjoy about my morning commute (ok, the only thing I enjoy about my morning commute) is flipping between my 90's country and Rosie Radio on XM/Sirius satellite radio. Yes, Rosie Radio as in Rosie O'Donnell. Love her or hate her, she has a lot of thought provoking guests on her show.

This morning she had the makers of the documentary Food, Inc. It is a movie about the food industry, the governments involvement, and the damage we are doing to our bodies with the over processed meats and vegetables that we eat.

I haven't watched it yet. We plan to watch it tomorrow night (it's on Netflix Watch Instantly!) but I'm sure it will disturb me and make my already complicated relationship with food, pretty much impossible. Oh well.

Here's the trailer:


1 comment:

  1. One of the things I enjoy about my morning commute (ok, the only thing I enjoy about my morning commute) is flipping between my 90's country and Rosie Radio thomas sabo uhren on XM/Sirius satellite radio. Yes, Rosie Radio as in Rosie O'Donnell. Love her or hate her, she has a lot of thought provoking guests on her show.

    ReplyDelete