Saturday, May 8, 2010

SeaWorld San Diego!

After our 5 day cruise to Mexico, we spent a few days in beatiful San Diego. We spent one full day at SeaWorld. I had never been! It's a great park. We went on a couple of fun rides and saw some fun shows.

Although I've never been to SeaWorld, I used to love going to the original Marine World Africa, USA in Redwood City (NOT to be confused with the new mega-amusement park in Vallejo). I always loved the Killer Whale and Dolphin show. Below are a couple of videos that Tommy took at the Killer Whale show. They are pretty amazing animals!

0:15, 0:34, and 0:58 are nice shots in this vid:



Check out 0:12 and 0:36 on this one


You can check out more vids from the Killer Whale show on my YouTube page

1 comment:

  1. You have done a great job. I will definitely dig it and personally recommend to my friends. I am confident they will be benefited from this site. custom website development services

    ReplyDelete