Sunday, March 1, 2009

Nite-nite: Paul Harvey 1918-2009

Radio host Paul Harvey died on Saturday. The cause....HE WAS 90. I know you're not supposed to speak ill of the dead sooo, I probably shouldn't be posting this blog. The truth is, I have nothing good to say about this man. He was an out of touch ultra conservative who would use his opinions about issues and infect them into his so-called "newscasts". To call him a journalist is a joke. He was a talk show host. Just because he did it for 150 years doesn't make him a legend. It just makes him old. He also whored himself out on a regular basis for any product that would put money in his pocket.

You'll notice the picture I chose is of President Bush awarding him the Presidential Medal of Freedom. The most prestigious civilian award. W thinks he is one of the most prestigious civilians. Hmm, I wonder why I don't like him.
Anyway, he was on the radio for a long time and made a lot of money and now he's dead. See Pauly boy, that is how you deliver an unbiased news story. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment