Thursday, March 12, 2009

Judge throws the book at the show thrower


The Iraqi journalist who hurled both of his shoes at President George W. Bush was sentenced today to 3 years in prison. Muntadhar al-Zeidi, 30 could have received as much as 15 years but that was no consolation to his family, who fell to their knees and wept while shoe boy shouted "Long Live Iraq!" while being sentenced.


People are calling this sentence an outrage and that al-Zeidi should be considered a hero. Most of you who read this know that I am not a 'W' fan. However, this moron threw a shoe at the President. Regardless of your politics, you don't do that in my opinion. Let me know your opinion in the poll to the right.

2 comments:

  1. I am not sure what to think in regards of this issue. For one it is totally acceptable to get punished for throwing shoes at the president but I think 3 years its a bit of a harsh sentence. I don't know it is just my opinion. BTW I love your writing style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sant Ritz is more than just a home. Its combination of condominium status with contemporary ville
    living.the interlace condo

    ReplyDelete