Thursday, April 23, 2009

Time to put a fence along the south AND north border of Texas

At a "tax day tea party" rally last week, Governor Rick Perry of Texas shouted "secede" to a cheering crowd. It seems the rest of the country is cheering as well. "Go ahead...buh-bye" seems to be how most of the rest of the country feels about the notion of Texas seceeding from the Union. I do agree that if you don't like the direction that this country is (finally) going...leave. And if the majority of your state feels that way...take it with you. (No offense to my very good friends in McKinney, Texas...I will get a passport and come visit you. Will the stamp read "Liberal commie" when I pass through customs?)

1 comment:

  1. - the one on unemploymentApril 24, 2009 at 9:35 AM

    They should have had that northern border installed in 2005. It would have kept one creep I know from escaping!

    ReplyDelete